Sunday, December 9, 2012

Girlfriends dreams

My girlfriend has been having crazy dreams! She has been waking me up at night and having very realistic dreams about her dog and her close friends and family. She had a dream that she was playing with her dog but the dog was not the same.  She looked exactly the same but acted very strange.  Her neighbor, who was a dog abuser, came over and claimed that her dog was his dog.  She would not let him take the dog, fearing that he would treat the dogs poorly.  Another dog appeared, identical to the first dog.  She kept both of these dogs from the neighbor and the neighbor gave up and went home.  This is a very strange dream but I am guessing it is due to her obsession with her chihuahua, Daisy.  Weird dream, anyway, something to think about, I am hoping I have some solid dreams tonight, I will keep you posted. Sweet dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment