Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Method

I have been noticing lately that whatever I think about throughout the day, I will dream about it.  I know that sounds cliche but if you really think hard about something all throughout the day, your mind will mimic that in your sleep.  For example, if I thought of a red wagon all day and even looked at pictures of them, my mind could repeat that image while dreaming.  Tonight I am going to try something new.  Well, not exactly new but more enhanced.  I have been thinking about something very hard all day, in hopes of dreaming about it.  Here I am, staring at the computer screen, hoping for a good nights' sleep before my final in the morning, IN THIS CLASS and my presentation due in the class after that.  Fun night.  Here I go to dream….Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment