Tuesday, December 4, 2012

no memory


I have been having trouble dreaming lately.  I am not sure exactly why, but I have been sleeping heavier and deeper every night.  I believe this is due to my non dreaming.  I have been doing experiments on myself, seeing if I dream more on a good nights sleep (8-10 hours) or if I dream more on a bad nights sleep (4-6 hours).  I have found that the less sleep I get, the more I dream.  Also, these dreams are more vivid and realistic.  I took a road trip to Florida last year and the drive was about 16 hours.  I drove the first 14 hours and couldn't take it anymore, I had to have some rest.  I changed seats with the passenger and I feel asleep right away, but I was just sleeping.  My eyes were half open and I was dreaming instantly.  My body was so sleep deprived, that I was immediately thrown into REM sleep and I was dreaming.  I have found that I have the most vivid and wicked dreams when I am sleep deprived.  My body is begging for sleep and needing it so bad that I move directly into REM sleep and skip the other stages of sleep.  Maybe I should sleep deprive myself a little bit so I can have more interesting dreams and a more interesting blog haha.  I think I will be sleep deprived the next couple weeks, not intentionally, but because of finals week and I am graduating this semester.  Hopefully my mind will produce some dreams that I can write and talk about but until then...Sweet Dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment